The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
For the control of weeds of soybeans, peanuts and other crops.
IF IN EYES:
1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
3. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
1. Take off contaminated clothing.
2. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Induce vomiting immediately. Do not drink milk, wine, etc.
3. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
1. Move person to fresh air.
2. If person is not breathing, call an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
3. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin and breathing vapor or spray mist.
PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Some materials that are chemical resistant to this product are made of any waterproof material.
Mixers, Loaders and Applicators must wear:
1. Long-sleeved shirt and long pants.
2. Shoes plus socks.
3. Chemical-resistant gloves.
4. Goggles or face shield.
Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not re-use them.
Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
2. Remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
3. Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, except as specified on this label for application to rice. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from target area.
GROUND WATER ADVISORY
LI FA® is known to leach through soil to groundwater under certain conditions as a result of label use. Use of this chemical in areas where soils are permeable and water tables are shallow could result in contamination of groundwater. Use of irrigated water in such areas will increase the likelihood of groundwater contamination.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use spraying methods once, apply 1.2kg-1.5kg per hectare during 1-2 leaf of soybeans and peanuts and 2-4 leaf of weeds.
Annual Broadleaf weeds
1. Spray evenly when broadleaf weeds grow together to make the stems and leaves full contact with the herbicides. Use less than 6 leaf periods of broadleaf weeds, or it would be less effective than before.
2. Do not use when on bad weather or the soybeans injured by other herbicides.
3. Pay attention to wind. Avoid drifting to cotton, sunflowers, sugar beet and other sensitive crops.
4. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other people, either directly or through drift.
5. Only handlers wearing PPE may be in the treatment area during application.
6. For any requirements specific to your country, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
7. This pesticide is toxic to vascular plants and should be used strictly in accordance with the drift and run-off precautions on this label to minimize off-site exposures.
8. All applicable directions, restrictions, precautions are to be followed.
9. This labeling must be in the user's possession during application.
AGRICULTURAL USE REQUIREMENTS
Do not enter or allow worker entry into treated areas during the restricted entry interval (REI) of 48 hours.
The following PPE is required for early entry into treated areas that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water:
1. Coveralls over long sleeved shirt and long pants
2. Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
3. Chemical resistant footwear plus socks
4. Chemical resistant headgear if overhead exposure
5. Protective eyewear
Notify workers of pesticide application by warning them orally and by posting warning signs at entrances to treated areas.
LI FA® is intended for selective postemergence control of certain broadleaf weeds and grasses in soybeans,peanuts, and rice.
All listed crops are tolerant to LI FA® at all stages of growth listed. Leaf speckling may occur, but plants generally outgrow this condition within 10 days. New growth is normal and crop vigor is not reduced.
Cleaning Spray Equipment
Clean application equipment thoroughly by using a strong detergent or commercial spray cleaner according to the manufacturer's directions and then triple rinsing the equipment before and after applying this product.
Any weed population may contain or develop plants naturally resistant to LI FA® Weed species with acquired resistance to LI FA® may eventually dominate the weed population if LI FA® are used repeatedly in the same field or in successive years as the primary method of control for targeted species. This may result in partial or total loss of control of those species by LI FA®.
To delay herbicide resistance consider:
1. Avoiding the consecutive use of LI FA® on the same weed species.
2. Contacting your local extension specialist, certified crop advisors, and/or manufacturer for herbicide resistance management and/or integrated weed management recommendations for specific crops and resistant weed biotypes.
Apply LI FA® at the following rates, unless directions differ in the Crop-Specific Information section (below). Apply this product as a broadcast application or an aerial banding application to weeds that are actively growing at the growth stages and rates specified in Table 1 below (rice and strawberries) and in the Crop-Specific Information section (peanuts and soybeans). For best results and the most effective control, apply LI FA® during early postemergence, when weeds are small. Early postemergence treatment allows application at the lower use rate (dependent on species of weeds present). Early application to weeds also facilitates thorough spray coverage. If application of this product is delayed, weed species may exceed the growth stage specified in this label which will hinder adequate control.
For effective control, target weeds must be covered thoroughly with this product. Applicators must use a sufficient spray volume to ensure proper coverage, bearing in mind that leaf canopies that are dense may shelter smaller weeds, preventing sufficient spray coverage.
Irrigation prior to treatment may be necessary in order to ensure weeds are actively growing. Treatment of weed species under drought conditions may lead to inadequate control.